Guest Visitation Policies
We are open by appointment only for our List Members and their guests.
Group size is limited to six people.
Kindly book two weeks in advance.
All tastings will be conducted outdoors on our expansive Estate property.
We will be limiting the number of guests at any given time at the Estate to ensure adherence to social distancing practices.
For the safety of our visitors and winery personnel, we will require that face masks be worn by all guests during your visit as you transition through the property to your tasting location. Only while you are seated for your tasting will the wearing of face masks not be required.
Visitors are asked to bring their own face masks, though we will keep disposable masks on hand in case of an emergency. Without a face mask, we will not be able to accommodate your visit.
If you are experiencing any potential symptoms of COVID-19, such as a fever, a cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you contact us to reschedule your appointment until you are able to fully recover.
To assure that we provide the best possible safe and secure environment for your visit, our team has taken the following measures in preparation for your arrival:
- All of our staff are required to wear face masks while working with guests or in close proximity to co-workers.
- All of our staff are required to wear gloves in the preparation and recovery of our tasting locations.
- We have ensured that our hosting locations follow all social distancing requirements.
- All high-contact surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized between each reservation. This includes tables, chairs, glassware, and other touch points. Disposable menus will be provided for single use.
- Common areas such as restrooms, staircase railings, door handles, and other high usage areas and fixtures will be cleaned and sanitized on a continuous basis throughout the day.
- All staff members are required to follow rigorous handwashing procedures between all guest interactions. Staff will also be screened before each shift to assure they are fit to work.
Please note that we will continue to modify our policies as the circumstances or the guidelines established by Sonoma County and the State of California change.
We look forward to raising a glass with you!