Guest Visitation Policies
- Tastings are available by appointment for our active list members. An active list member is someone who regularly purchases wine from the twice-yearly allocations.
- Group size is limited to six people.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we may not be able to accommodate your visit.
- Pets are not permitted at the estate. This includes small pets in carriers. Only Service Dogs who are trained to perform tasks that mitigate their handlers’ disabilities are allowed.
- If there are any person(s) under the age of 21, especially young children in your group who are not accounted for, please let us know so that we are prepared for your arrival. All person(s) under the age of 21 must be always supervised and accompany you during your experience.
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed.
- We require at least 48 hours’ notice prior to the date of your booking for any cancellations or changes to reservations. Any cancellations within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment will be subject to a $75/pp cancellation charge.
We look forward to raising a glass with you!