Founded in the Russian River Valley, Williams Selyem has been making distinctive Pinot Noir from this area since 1981. While our production has expanded to include nearby appellations and small offerings of Chardonnay and Zinfandel, these wines, and our flagship Pinot Noir, are still extremely limited in production.
If you’re interested in joining a team of hardworking, passionate, detail-oriented, and fun individuals, please use the form below to submit your resume.
Company Name: Williams Selyem
Job Title: Hospitality Assistant
Position Type: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Location(s): Winery, Healdsburg, CA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– This position supports our tasting salon team by washing and buffing glasses, carrying glasses and wine, and assisting with the set-up and breakdown of our tasting table settings
– Assist hospitality staff with hospitality duties
– Pack and carry wine orders for customers
– Assist with maintaining clean, safe, efficient, and well-stocked work areas
– Uphold high standards of hospitality and deliver superior customer service experience
The ideal candidate will have previous tasting room, restaurant, or food service experience. Ability to prioritize work, maintain a positive “can do” attitude. The ability to change and adapt to a quick- changing environment. Must be dependable, punctual, and able to work a flexible schedule when needed. Must be able to regularly lift and carry 50 lbs. This is a part-time position primarily on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. One other day as assigned when needed up to 29 hours per week.
"*" indicates required fields