Late Harvest Wines
Our Estate Mistral Vineyard in southern Santa Clara County includes a small block planted to classic Port varietals (Tinta Madiera, Tinto Cao and Touriga Nacional). While small in production, our Port is an intense, turbocharged dessert wine fortified with special port-style spirits.
Every other year we produce a limited amount of Late Harvest Gewurztraminer from our Vista Verde Vineyard in San Benito County. This late harvest white displays enchanting aromas of Sun Crest peaches, lychee, rose water and spices. It is a great complement to fruit dessert.
- 2008 Vista Verde Vineyard Port - Coming soon!
- 2006 Mistral Vineyard Port
- 2005 Mistral Vineyard Port
- 2004 Mistral Vineyard Port
- 2003 Mistral Vineyard Port
- 2002 Mistral Vineyard Port
- 2001 Mistral Vineyard Port
- 2011 Vista Verde Vineyard Late Harvest Gewurztraminer
- 2009 Vista Verde Vineyard Late Harvest Gewurztraminer
- 2007 Vista Verde Vineyard Late Harvest Gewurztraminer
- 2006 Saralee's Vineyard Late Harvest Gewurztraminer
- 2003 Vista Verde Vineyard Late Harvest Gewurztraminer